Top 10 Highest Partnerships for Kings XI Punjab in IPL History
Kings XI Punjab is one of the most unlucky team in Indian Premier League. Owner Preety Zinta one of the happiest actress in the bollywood. But not winning a single IPL Trophy make her sad. Every time they tried hard but unlucky all the time. But this time IPL 2020 is going to happen in UAE, Kings XI favourite venue. This time they got wonderful players in the squad. Here we are presenting a list of Top 10 highest partnership for Kings XI Punjab in IPL history.
Highest Partnerships for Kings XI Punjab in IPL History
1. AC Gilchrist and SE Marsh – Both of them were strong batsman in the IPL history. They have score 206 runs for 2nd wicket partnership against Royal Challengers Bangalore in Dahramshal on 17 May 2011.
2. KL Rahul and Mayank Aggarwal – On 27 September 2020, Both the destructive openers smashed Rajasthan Royals in Sharjah and make 183 runs opening partnership. This is the best 1st wicket partnership for KXIP in IPL history.
3. Azhar Mahmood and SE Marsh – These two players create 148 runs partnership for 3rd wickets in Dharamshala against Mumbai Indians on 18 May 2013.
4. AC Gilchrist and PC Valthaty – Adam Gilchrist again created a wonderful partnership with PC Valthaty 136 runs for 1st wicket against Deccan Charges on 16 April 2011.
5. GJ Maxwell and DA Miller – On 7 May 2014, Maxwell and Miller made 135 runs for 3rd wicket partnership against Chennai Super Kings in Cuttack.
So this was the best partnership records for Kings XI Punjab in IPL History. Let’s see what other records can create in IPL 2020. For more KXIP IPL Records connect with our site.