Asia Cup 2018 Live Streaming TV Channels –Hi cricket fans are you excited to know about the Asia Cup is going to start from next month. And you are here to know about the channels on which 2018 Asia Cup live streaming would be telecast. Asia Cup is the cricket tournament which is play between these five Asian countries – India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Sri Lanka. Team India is the winner of Asia Cup 2017. Let’s see who will win Men’s Asia Cup 2018?
Asia Cup 2018 is going to be start from September 15 – September 28. The matches will be play in UAE. Here is the details of Asia Cup 2018 Live Streaming TV Channels.
Asia Cup 2018 Live Streaming TV Channels
If you are confused about how to watch Asia Cup 2018 Live Streaming on TV. Then don’t worry we will let you know about complete details of Asia Cup Live Streaming.
1. Star Sports –If you are Indian viewer or it’s subcontinent (Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nepal, Maldives, Bhutan) then you can watch Asia Cup live streaming on Star Sports in Hindi or English.
2. Super Sports –This channel will telecast live coverage of Asia Cup 2018 in South Africa.
3. OSN Sports Cricket HD –This channel have TV rights to live broadcast of all matches in Middle East and North Africa countries.
4. Gazi TV –Bangladesh Cricket fans can watch Asia Cup live streaming on Gazi TV channel (GTV).
5. Willow TV –This channel have rights to live broadcast of matches in United State countries.
6. Sky Sports Cricket –UK viewers can watch ACC Asia Cup 2018 live streaming on sky sports channel.
7. DD National –Indian Viewers who have not star sports in their cable network can watch all live matches on DD National. On this channel you will get both English and Hindi live streaming.
ACC Asia Cup 2018 Live Streaming App
If you are unable to watch live streaming on TV then you can also watch it on mobile app. Here are the apps to watch Asia Cup Live Telecast free.
Hotstar, Now TV, SuperSport Live, Willow TV Online
How to watch 2018 Asia Cup Live Scorecard
There are some other sites which only provides live scorecard. Those who have slow network problem or can’t watch live streaming. They can follow Asia Cup 2018 Live Score on these following sites.
Cricbuzz, ESPN Cricinfo, Live Cricket Records and many other cricket sites.
So this was the information about the channels which have broadcasting rights to telecast live streaming of ACC Asia Cup 2018. For more info about 2018 Asia Cup follow our website.